VAKARELOVA AND PARTNERS LAW OFFICE provides legal services to Bulgarian and foreign citizens and companies. We have many years of experience in resolving various complex cases, including international cases in the areas of
- Family law,
- Property law,
- Labour law,
- Commercial law,
- Criminal law,
- International parental child abductions.
We strive to offer a comprehensive legal service, responding fully to our clients’ questions and requirements.
Kalina Vakarelova, Attorney-at-law, has a Master`s degree in Law from the Sofia University “St. Kliment Ohridski”.
Before starting practice as Attorney-at-Law, Kalina Vakarelova has worked as a judicial trainee at Coeler Legal Consulting EOOD – German – Bulgarian Law firm and as a Legal adviser at Enertrag Balkan EOOD, a subsidiary of Enertrag AG, Germany conducting its activities in therenewable energy sources sector.
Ivan Marchev, Attorney-at-law, has a Master`s degree in Law from the Sofia University “St. Kliment Ohridski”.
Before starting practice as Attorney-at-Law, Ivan Marchev, has worked as an assistant of bailiff Yordan Tsenov – reg.No 784 SCC and as a consultant at KOS Bulgaria OOD (a real estate property management company).
STEFAN KALINOV STEFANOV
Stefan Kalinov Stefanov, Attorney-at-law, has a Master`s degree in Law from the Veliko Turnovo University “St. Cyril and St. Methodius”. He graduated also the Academy of the Ministry of Interior at the city of Sofia and the Middle School of the Ministry of Interior in the city of Pazardzhik. He is a member of the Lovech Bar Association.
Having a work experience of over 20 years in the sphere of the Ministry of Interior and 10 years of practice as Attorney-at-law, Stefan Kalinov Stefanov has acquired vast experience in criminal, administrative and civil law.
- Because we are competent and because we are constantly improving our professional qualifications through studying the latest Bulgarian and European case law, participating in different legal courses and conferences.
- Because every client is important and unique to us pushing us to understand his special needs and his priorities and offer him the most appropriate solution.
- Because we work promptly and we know that our client`s problem brooks no delay we strive to find the fastest and most efficient solution to his special case.
- Because we believe that our client should be informed about each stage of solving his case and the expected results we coordinate all our actions with him.
- Because we work in complete confidentiality about any information related to our clients – their names, their cases and our decisions
- Because we make a profound analysis of our client`s problems and their risks and we offer decisions that will protect our client`s interest in the best possible way.
Because the greatest satisfaction for us is the content and happy client from our well-done work.