- Assistance for foreign citizens in obtaining short-term , long-term , extended and permanent residence permit.
A foreigner within the Bulgarian legislation shall be:
- any person who is not a Bulgarian citizen
- also a person, who is not a citizen of any state in accordance to its legislation.
Foreigners shall reside in the Republic of Bulgaria:
- on a short-term basis – up to 90 days within a 180 days period from the date of entering the country;
- for an extended period – with permitted term up to one year;
- on a long-term basis – with permitted initial time period of 5 years and option for renewal of it after a submitted application;
permanently – with permitted unlimited term.