- Assistance and legal advice on acquisition and reinstatement of Bulgarian citizenship
- Assistance to complete initiated procedures for acquisition of Bulgarian citizenship for applicants from 2012, 2013, 2014, that meet the legal conditions
Requirements for acquiring Bulgarian citizenship:
- The applicant is of a Bulgarian origin, one of his/her parents is a Bulgarian citizen or has passed away as a Bulgarian citizen, has been adopted by a Bulgarian citizen on terms of full adoption;
- The applicant is a major; was granted permission for permanent residence in the Republic of Bulgaria not less than five years ago; has not been sentenced by a Bulgarian court for a premeditated crime of a general nature and has not been the subject of criminal proceedings for such a crime unless the person concerned has been rehabilitated; has an income and occupation enabling him/her to support himself/herself in the Republic of Bulgaria; has a command of the Bulgarian language subject to verification in accordance with a procedure established by an order of the Minister of Education and Culture ;
- The applicant has been, for at least three years, and still is, legally married to a Bulgarian citizen.